9 April 2012

Transform Win 7 To Win 8 With Windows 8 Skin Pack

Now days Win 8 is most hot subject related to Microsoft on web.  I am just in search of some really good customization packs to transform my win 7 to win 8 looks . Now I got one of the best free Win 8 transform pack  which I am going to share today




Some more features are also appreciable to try .Their are also options  to choose between full aero theme or just aero theme & also with metro aero theme which can be selected to m get performance . I recommend you that you should give one try to this skin pack & I am full confident you will like it after trying it
                              Tech World

SHARE THIS POST   

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Myspace
  • Google Buzz
  • Reddit
  • Stumnleupon
  • Delicious
  • Digg
  • Technorati
Author: Deepak
Deepak Rana is the CEO and Founder of Technofers. He is a young Blogger from India.